Help spread a little Christmas cheer to area seniors this holiday season! Valley Senior Services presents Secret Santa for Seniors, a program designed to ensure area seniors celebrate the holiday season.
Valley Senior Services has identified seniors who are in need of a little extra holiday cheer this season. These seniors currently receive services from Valley Senior Services and may be celebrating the holidays alone or are unable to travel to see family due to their health. They were asked to complete a gift wish list and beginning Monday, November 18, these gift wish cards are displayed on Christmas trees located at:
- Valley Senior Services (2801 32nd Ave S)
- The Depot (701 Main Ave)
- Courts Plus Community Fitness (3491 South University Drive)
We will also be putting information about the program on the Valley Senior Services Facebook page.
Community members are invited and encouraged to adopt an area senior by selecting a wish list from these Christmas trees and shopping for Christmas gifts. We ask that the gifts be returned to the same location by noon on Friday, December 6.
If someone wishes to donate financial resources to support Secret Santa for Seniors, they may do so. Donations can be:
- Mailed to Valley Senior Services, Secret Santa for Seniors, P.O. Box 2217, Fargo, ND 58108
- Dropped at our office at 2801 – 32nd Ave S, Fargo
- Through the donate button on our homepage and add in the comments section “Secret Santa for Seniors”.
For more information, call Valley Senior Services at 701-293-1440.